banner1

2015年6月12日金曜日

Twisting the cloth for Kimono around the people (In a woman model) vol.2

Thank you for reading my blog today again!!
Continuing from yesterday, I will pick some more picture up about the performance.


The clothes are twisted to her a lot.
I didn't touched those clothes, so I'm not sure how they each are thick, but it all seemed straight and not voluminous.





After the performance, I heard from her that she felt so cool and released when she took all the clothes off.


When she sat down, she showed small smile.



The clothes are continued twisted to her.


As same as man, she also wore Eboshi.



A little more pictures are left...
The next blog will be the last.

I'm happy if you see this blog until last.
Thank you, and have a nice weekend!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿