banner1

2015年7月23日木曜日

Street Performance. Was it a dream or were am I half asleep? No.3 (Matsumoto / 松本)

Not only Japanese performance, there are some Western style performances.
(I felt they are Western style performer.)

With sound of horn, tall bird came.
The horn's sound was like a instrument used when soccer games.


In the profile, the sound of horn is his (her?) tweet.
A lot of children came with him.



The bird reminded me a fairy tale the man who takes children playing flute.


I looked up the wikipedia, and the tale was "The Pied Piper"
Do you know the story?


Be careful to the cars!!

I walked a little, and met other animal.

@・ェ・@




In the center of main street, I found a sheep!!

@・ェ・@

When I found him (her?), he stand up high.


A lot of children were here, too!



At that time, strange statue came across.




I thought he was staring at me and other people in scary eyes...

But, I know he is gentle statue.
I met him at other place.


 He was taking picture with a boy.


In next blog, I will write about performers came from abroad!
Their performance were great.

I'm glad if you have fun and visit my blog again!

Good night!

松本, 大道芸, 羊, 鳥, 金剛力士像

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿